Tuesday 9 September 2014

Job worries

This week is going to be very intimidating because my work contract ends (determined maternity leave substitutement) after this week's Sunday and due to staff reduction consultation we had earlier on this Summer in my company, my contract can't be continued to the of this year like it was first planned to do. Luckily there is still one good option that might happen. The place where I work can hire season help for the upcoming Christmas, so there might be a chance that I can be hired for that. If that would be the case, then my new work contract would start from 1st of October. There is only one and that is that those season help contracts has to be first offered for those who had been fired due to staff reduction and of course, they might take all the places.

So every day I go to work and I'm terrified to hear my superior to tell me that all the places were taken because for our saving for Japan, that would be a catastrophe. I know that with my attitude I believe I can get some job, but I'm a little bit too honest person. I wouldn't dare to leave out a fact that I can only work for three months and that has already been reason for Mikko not been hired for one company (gladly he got another job with relations). So thumbs up people! ;)

I have also been sick since Saturday and after work I have been mostly sleeping. The pause from the work would do good for my kanji studies and Minna no Nihongo though. And I need to get healthy again, there is so much to do! It's so hard to believe that after this month we already have to cancel our gym memberships (2 months term of notice) and some other contracts as well. Japan is already so close!

 Shibya (Tokyo) 2012 & Asakusa (Tokyo) 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment