Tuesday 24 March 2015

Few words, lots of pictures

It is so long time ago when I last did a post that it is almost embarassing ^^. Last weeks have been full of preparing to the final tests, just reading and reading and reading. Maybe due to that the finals went really well, I got over my own goal which was setted to 550/600 points combining the course results and final test. Even the conversational exam which I was really nervous about went really well. Now the feeling is mostly really releived, I can continue to the C class, but of course now the pressure to do well is even higher. I always want to beat my old score, so the bar is really high now.

The spring is definetly here. Sakura isn't boolimg quite yet, but it is very close. There has been very warm days during the past weeks, one day it was 20 degrees warm, which is basically Finlands summer. But the evenings are still kinda cold so jacket should be carried around. The good weather hasn't always been there when it has been needed though. We did a day trip to Hakone and basically were not able to see anything on the top of the mountains becouse of the cloud. But it was still fun, to do the ropeway in the middle of the could, where there was no sounds and you could not see anything. Hakone was so beautiful and I really hope to return there when it's more summer and the nature is fully awaken.

Instead of a lots of words, I give you a lots of pictures <3 We have a two week holiday now before beginning the C class, so I hope to take a lots of more pictures for you!

Hibya park







Ume flowers and others



Odawara Castle






Owakudani hot springs (Hakone)
(and the way to up there)







Hakone




















No comments:

Post a Comment