Monday 11 August 2014

Himawari

Today is this week's first free day from the work and I have to say that I feel pretty exhausted. I've been working really hard with the kanji and the Minna no Nihongo books so that this tight schedule could be kept, but I admit that it's not easy. The past week I've tried to study before the work and after work, so to be able to do today just whatever I wanted, study kanji without having to check time all the time and spent some time with the bunnies, it all has been so relaxing (and I bought myself a sunflower (向日葵, Himawari) to keep the good spirit up ^^ )

When I've studied to JLPT tests (first to N5 even though because of work I didn't actually manage to go to the test) I have noticed that there isn't actual official kanji list for the test. I was searching different kind of lists (you can find plenty from different "Study Japanese/Study to JLPT test" pages) when I noticed this book series. So this series seems to be published for JLPT studies in the beginning fo 2012, but I haven't yet had enough time to see how do they ship it to Europe and with how high shipping costs because the book itself isn't that expensive (and for us it's too late). But because of the different resources it is hard to estimate the exact amount of kanji that N4 requires. Oh well luckily our real goal stands further than what any list suggests (500 kanji) so we should be okey! 

 
Cheers and Ganbatte to everyone stuggling with JLPT and kanji aswell! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment